Friday, May 22, 2009

coughing up teeth [no, wait, not teeth, tic tacs].

Bad things come in threes - i don't remember where Ive heard that but i know it to be true - today, after a rather tumultuous week, i received the third and final installment in the latest "three bad things" saga. After the initial shock wore off - i had to laugh. Its hard to give that sentence the right expression, I am genuine about laughing, i laughed, i saw the humour in a situation that has the potential to monumentally fuck things up for me! Aw sometimes you gotsa' laugh, you really do.

Today was immense and I'm staring down the barrel of what will be a weekend to remember , for all the wrong reasons. I'm in a bit of a spot, and after stressing all last night and this morning Ive now resigned myself to the fact that when events conspire to uypset the apple cart in such a ridiculous fashion, its hillarious. Someone shooting a fly with a shotgun kinda funny. My situation is truly hilarious -its comically absurd. Ill post more tomorrow,right now i really need a good nights sleep.

The pavement/lane way photo collection is coming along well, got more today! Ill post a few more when i get a chance. The rain has set in in Perth, storms and heavy showers. It actually brings the writing in the cement out more, which is great because i noticed alot of older ones appeared worn and very light, hard to see and hard to photograph. Im planning a trip around some of the older suburbs in hunt of the earliest dates i can find! I find this so exciting, its the most exciting thing ive done in along time, which i hope doesnt say alot!

But as for now, its time to get into bed, put on a western movie and have my final cigarette.

I swear, i have no inclination to write about my recent experiences, that always seems a tad indulgent in a blog they have been just...~shakes head, smiling~ aw man. I might turn them into a web comic, and post them on here in tandem with my wet cement photos - this is turning into a pretty random blog.

Oh, one final thing, I got into an arts course at tafe! Don't recall if i mentioned anything about it, but I'm starting the course in July , certificate IV in Visual Arts and Contemporary Craft! This is the best news Ive had all year, and the only news that's mattered. Anyway enough, i gotta go, stay tuned and take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment