Monday, May 18, 2009

procras, procastri,pocra...pro..putting things off.

Way too tired this morning - its still just morning. Have spent the past few hours googling questions. "is it possible to be born without a belly buttong" - apparently it is! that is quite cool. also had a look at an interesting body mod, having a magnet implanted in your finger - not just cool, but apparently you gain a sixth sense of sorts from it - im going to see if theres anywhere in Perth that would be game to have a go at it! They do dermal anchors and implants so i suppose they could?

I have to take a form into my old place of employment today to get it filled out - not looking forward to it. Theyre cool people, but itll be awkward - i quit my job a while back , 2 months ago now, and still havent found another job. If i tell them i havent got a job, im sure theyd offer me one, and i just dont want to work there - long story. Been living off savings and the proceeds from the sale of my collection of game consoles - ill take a pic of whats left, for posterity. Funnily enough im not that sad to see them go - theyve been sitting in my wardrobe since i moved in to the place im currently living .

Its nearly 12 - i want to do something interesting today , im so sick of being at home! I was thinking about trying to compile a collection of photos of things written in wet cement arount perth - like "doug 4 julie" . I walk alot and theres heaps of stuff around perth - ive seen a lot of "SLAYER"s , and theres heaps of neat stuff in concrete around the highgate area. Scouting out some of these would sure beat watching "The View" - that show seriously melts my brain.

Also wanted to buy some balsa wood, was thinking of carving some fishing lures - my dad used to make heaps in the back shed, some really cool ones! i remember one that he made to look like a stick of TNT - dont think it ever caught a fish , but it looked great sitting in his tackle box! He carved alot of them out of an old broom stick handle - for some reason i just started thinking about it last night

I'd best make a start!

No comments:

Post a Comment